Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Around the House

 When I was pregnant, I felt like I almost ignored Olivia because I was so sick I just let her watch Elmo most of the day.  Now we've been having a lot of fun!  

One of Olivia's favorite things to do is play with her little sister.  Here she is reading one of my books, but she has several of her books memorized so she reads them to Jocelyn. 
She doesn't like it when I take pictures.  She was asking to me to go away.
 We decided to try to make a fort.  Unfortunately I don't have a ton of blankets, but one seemed good enough for Olivia!  I can't wait until we will make an entire house a fort!
 Picking her nose in the tent:
 She brought all her books and her bouncy ball.

 One day we went to visit John at work and there was a duck in our front yard!  We didn't have time to play with it, so we ran our errands, came home, and it was still there!  After Jocelyn's nap, we went outside to feed the duck, but it kept running away from us.  So, we threw goldfish and bread at it, and it still didn't want it.  There are still pieces of bread on our lawn, but something ate all the goldfish.
 Olivia is her favorite place to be is outside!


I haven't found the perfect play doe recipe yet, but here is my first try.  Olivia loves it! 
My friend Cyndil, the artist, is in town.  Olivia loves it when she draws pictures!
 I'm pretty sure I'm the best mom in the world because Olivia loves feeding the ducks so much that I even baked fresh baked bread for the ducks!  Olivia did her makeup (got into mine while I was nursing) and chose her outfit!  Every time we drive by the temple she always says, "Mommy!  Temple! Oh! Moroni!"
We're glad that it's summer now so that we can go out side all the time!  Pretty soon we will be doing all that in Texas.

1 comment:

  1. First off: don't have guilt over using Elmo to get through morning sickness. I did that, too.
    Second off: you are such a good mommy!! Blanket forts, memorized books (which means you read to Olivia often enough for her to memorize), feeding ducks (with fresh-baked bread)? I'm so impressed.
    Third off: that picture of you three playing outside and feeding the ducks with the temple in the background is BEAUTIFUL. You look so good!! Seriously. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete