Friday, October 22, 2010

Big Jud's

Just 15 minutes away from Rexburg, there is a burger shop in the middle of Archer where each house is a quarter mile apart and has at least 10 cars in the front yard that don't start. Middle of nowhere, but they have the best burgers I've ever tasted except for the burgers at Super Burger in Santa Rosa (more grease). They're famous for their 1 lbs burger. I was shocked to learn that several people in my Chinese class had never heard of Big Juds before! To Honor Big Jud himself, here's his picture with the 3 pounder burger.



John and I went a couple of days ago and ordered the 1/2 pound burger. We shared it and still could only finish half of the burger. Each burger is perfectly seasoned and juicy. Come visit us and we'll take you there.

Word on the street is that the real Big Jud works at the Big Juds in Ashton.

1 comment:

  1. You lightweight! You couldn't even handle splitting a half pound burger? I don't think we're related.

    ReplyDelete