Sunday, October 10, 2010

18 Weeks and Abs of Steel

Here's a baby update. 18 weeks into the pregnancy and this is how I look. I don't even look pregnant, so posting the picture is almost pointless, but some people wanted to see. Ignore the terrified look on my face. I was never a fan of cameras.



Okay, that was me sucking in, which I think is the right way to show how pregnant I really am. My sister disagreed, so here is a picture of the real way I walk around. What some refer to as lack of abdominal exercise or a spare tire, I call water weight, or a baby. You can choose to call it whatever you want.



We find out the sex of the child October 28th. We'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. haaa! You are funny! That's more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that you were pregnant! I feel so out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete