Monday, June 17, 2013

Some Extras

I still have more pictures to share even though I think everyone is probably pretty sick of all the pictures of my kids.  There's videos too, but that's mostly for grandparents to enjoy.

Olivia and I decided to make a house for all her stuffed animals.  She's painting the box!  We're not done yet, but hopefully we can do it before we move.

I feel like I never have enough pictures of Jocelyn because she's still in her larva stage.  I put her in her crib, she fell asleep and I had to take a picture.  See that blue marker?  Olivia did that.  Sometimes Jocelyn drools on it, then rubs her face in it and she has a blue mark on her face all day.

I am trying to do new things with Olivia and Jocelyn everyday.  We got a good deal on glow sticks so I put one in a water bottle and we went into our dark laundry room (the only room with no windows). Of course one wasn't enough for Olivia so we ended up using the whole pack.  She loved it though!

Last Thursday, a guy from our property management came over to our house to take pictures and estimate how much we could rent it out.  Here's the link if anyone is interested.  My parents came on Monday and we put them to work on last minute things that we really needed to get done that we haven't had time to get to.  We worked hard to get the house staged, but almost ran out of time.

On Wednesday night, we still had the edging alone the ceiling that we haven't done in a year and a half.  Here's Johnny sitting on his ladder doing the painting.  I actually started it, but then I realized that I really am afraid of heights, or maybe just ladders on stairs.

Olivia's super long hair!

Braided for the first time.  Didn't stay in very long though.

Here comes the videos!  Olivia loves her swings!

I don't know what this is so funny to me.  John doesn't think it's that funny.  There is a drinkable yogurt snack called Danimals.  Instead of sayong Danimals, she says Damnible which I think is adorable.

Don't worry Mom.  I watch Olivia very closely when she plays with the blinds.  Olivia likes to sit on the to of the sofa and pretend the chords are her seat belt.  Then she sings the Seat Belt song that I made up when I was a kid. 

Olivia loves Disney Princesses and she love Cinderella (or Sars as she use to call her).  Here she is singing "Sing Sweet Nightingale".

And of course, my happy little 5-month-old!  She loves to chew on everything and most importantly loves to snuggle!

No comments:

Post a Comment