Monday, June 17, 2013

My New Obsession

For my friend Natalie, I made over 300 mini cupcakes for her baby shower!  I know I went way overboard, but I really wanted a ton extra for everyone to take home.  There was.  My friend Cressa helped me out since there was no way I could do it with Olivia always wanting to help and Jocelyn always wanting to be entertained.

Here's our cupcakes!  We made Rocky Road, Tres Leches, Chocolate Raspberry, and Cheesecake-stuffed cupcakes with a greek yogurt-strawberry-blueberry frosting cupcakes.  They were all delightful and I really want to make more, but have no reason to.  I just hope someone has a baby soon so I can make more for a baby shower.
I didn't just want to brag about my amazing cupcakes, I mostly just wanted to show the picture of Olivia helping me prep the cupcake pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment