Thursday, June 9, 2011

Smith Family Gathering

I'm sure some of you may be sick of my constant stream of pictures of my child, but here's more! These are just a few pictures of some kids chilling around the house. My brother has way more pictures because I got camera lazy towards the end of our trip. It may have been a good things because I am really bad at narrowing down pictures. I can't even delete blurry pictures if my kid is in it.


Olivia meeting her cousin, just one month older, for the first time. He is the cutest baby boy under one year old! (and Mackenzie's little boy too) Olivia just woke up from sleeping all the way from Idaho. She slept the entire way and slept again through the night. She takes after her mother.


Grandpa with two little babies!


I'm not a fan of seeing other people put pictures of their kids when they are taking a bath, but now that I'm a mom, I see why they do that.


Sleeping baby. Not only did I post this because I think Olivia is adorable when she is asleep, but I had to tell everyone a story. Olivia sleeps in her own room now. She slept in that portable crib in our room, but it barely fit. It's easy to put up just like the advertisement said, but it is a pain to take back down. When we got back from CA, we just decided to put Olivia in her own room in her real crib. Everyone told me that when you put your kid in their own room, don't expect to sleep the first night at all. It must have all been a lie because Olivia slept through the night like she usually does.


Olivia checking out Grandpa's garden.


Bryce is the oldest cousin and the smartest and tallest four-year-old I've ever met. He loved Olivia and would help me watch her all the times. He constantly talked to her and made her smile by giving her kisses!


Just a question for my sister: Man, is Brandon's head bigger than Bryce's?

Don't worry. There's more.

No comments:

Post a Comment