Sunday, June 26, 2011

Salt Lake and More

This week was a lot of fun because Olivia got to go to Salt Lake City for the first time! John had a business meeting in Salt Lake, so we went down for a day and I took Olivia to Temple Square for the first time!

Here's Olivia and Daddy in Salt Lake.

There was some sort of kids carnival that we walked through, but it wasn't too interesting.


On our way to Temple Square!


I love this side of the temple.


After John went to his meeting, Olivia and I stayed on Temple Square and looked around some more.


John had Thursday off this week so we went on one of our favorite little hikes right outside of Rexburg. This was the first time that I had ever done the hike during the day. The view from the top is really pretty, especially at night.



Olivia was in her stroller most of the time until the end where it was no longer paved. I had her in a baby carrier the rest of the way up. She loves to drool, so that big wet spot in the middle of my shirt is her big drool puddle.



Today, after church, we went to the Nature Park here in Rexburg. Olivia was asleep most of the time, but it was fun!



And for the family picture:

1 comment:

  1. You guys are always getting out and doing fun stuff. A far cry from lying on the couch watching Three's Company all day...I don't even know you anymore...

    Cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete