Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sleepless in Seattle

John went to Seattle this week for some investment training while Olivia and I stayed in Rexburg. He landed Wednesday morning and had all day to explore Seattle. Thursday and Friday he had his training, then came back on Saturday. Here are some pictures of his trip. Unfortunately he isn't in any of them, but I promise he took them.






This week was a really busy week for me with school work. I thought I could get a lot of work done, but being a single parent for 3 days was harder than I thought! Thanks to Olivia's nanny that stayed late, I was able to get homework done.

By the way, how many 3-month-old do you know can sport the pig tails?

2 comments:

  1. Cutest little girl ever. Even cuter than you were at that age. There. I said it.

    Those pictures of Seattle look awesome. Makes me want to visit the city sometime. Roadtrip!!

    ReplyDelete