Sunday, April 3, 2011

Olivia's First Few Weeks of Life

Olivia is almost three weeks old already which seems like super old for her mother. I can't believe that I was pregnant that long ago, but now my little baby is getting old! And it's only been three weeks. John has had this entire time off work and he is going back tomorrow, so this is a perfect time to update the activities we've been doing.


Her bouncer. I don't think she really likes it that much though.


Her first stuffed animal from Granmama


I swore my child wouldn't leave the house for at least a month after birth, but just 9 days old, she went to Daddy's work, ate at Olive Garden, and dropped Granmama off at the airport.


Her PaPA came to see her for the first time and volunteered to change her poopy diaper. After only four sons, his reaction was "There's parts missing!". That's what happens when it's a girl.


That smile was on PaPA's face all weekend long.


Off-roading with her stroller.


Then a Big Judd's trip.


On the couch being ignored


Olivia with her Uncle Ryan who visited twice already.


I tried to watch General Conference today, but I couldn't stop playing with Olivia and taking pictures.

And that about sums up her first few weeks. More will come as we start planing fun weekend activities!

3 comments:

  1. I just want to squeeze those little cheeks and eat her little nose off. Can't wait to see her in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just beautiful. And I could tell that it really bothered her to be ignored, there on the couch. :)
    Good job! You make cute babies!

    ReplyDelete