Sunday, March 20, 2011

Welcome Baby Olivia!


We have a child. After a wonderfully delightful labor and delivery, Olivia was born! She was 7 lbs 11 ounces and 19 inches long. She weighed the same that John did when he was born, except she is nearly 2 inches longer!

Here are some pictures! I was planning on only putting one or two up, but narrowing down pictures of my own child was harder than thought. Enjoy!



I think this picture is hilarious! This is the trash that we needed to put diapers in. Obviously dirty diapers are a bio hazard.

Going Home!

Hat Grandma Ruthie made for Olivia

GranMaMa McAdam


Uncle Ryan


I hope you enjoyed the pictures! More updates to come later!

If you want to read the entire childbirth story, click here to read it on my Observations About Nothing blog.

7 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous! the bottom picture is beautiful, frame worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it! Does she have a middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Her middle name is Wing Seung after my mother. It's Chinese (obviously).

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute, cute girl. I love her round little face, button nose, and cute little mouth. Oh, and the hair...love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely beautiful. She's got Evelyn beat for hair too! Geez! I can't wait to meet her in person someday. I bet she's a very special person. have fun getting to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melinda!!! I'm SO glad I found your blog!! Thank you for commenting on mine--I'm excited to go read the birth story! :)
    (Enough exclamation points, ya think? Prolly not.)

    ReplyDelete