Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Smith Twins: Phase 2

When Mackenzie and I started college, everyone thought we were twins. How a blonde girl and a Chinese girl are mistaken for twins? Beats me. I guess it must have been the last name: Smith. Mackenzie and I are now married an no longer get mistaken as twins since we live in different states and now have different last names, but we are still the bestest of friends and are now pregnant at the same time.

Here's a picture for all for all of you who know us! I hope you enjoy.



The adorable child in the middle is Mackenzie's kid Keelie. She's precious.

Mackenzie is due January 21st and I'm due March 14th. We plan of having our kids marry each other so that we can be related once again.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet. You ladies look great. That is awesome to be BFF's and pregnant at the same time.
    Is Mack wearing heels or is she really that much taller than you?
    Melin, like that outfit much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this picture! I'm so jealous! We need a BYUI reunion bad! We should do it before I leave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, Mackenzie is taller than I am and I don't like the outfit. I just happen to wear it on the 2 days that I took a picture (two weeks apart).
    Okay, I do wear that shirt all the time, but I only have 3 shirts that fit.

    And Kate, yes. We do. Come up here. You still have your room. Do you mind if we put the camping stuff in your room so that I can put the baby clothes in the baby's room? Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete