Monday, March 4, 2013

Lounging Around the House

We had a really fun weekend because it was Jocelyn's baby blessing and both sets of grandparents and Ryan and Emma came up to visit.  We had a full house and tons of fun just chatting.  But this blog post isn't about that.  I don't have the pictures for that yet, but just wait.  Here are some pictures to look at just for fun.

I have a double chin and I always like to flaunt it (mostly because I don't have a choice).  Olivia asked me to take pictures of her and in one of the pictures she decided to try to look like her mommy:

I'm really excited to see how different Jocelyn will look from Olivia.  Right now they look nothing alike.

Here we are cutting coupons.  I'm cutting and Olivia's beating up her sister.

I've been cooking a lot lately since I'm not pregnant.  Olivia always loves to help me cook so I try to do things that she can help with too.  Here we are making apple slices and spreading Jello sugar on it.

John has a lot of church meetings on Sunday so he gets pretty tired, but Jocelyn always wants to play with her daddy.  They're getting the best of both worlds here.

Here's a little sample of our wonderful weekend!  We had a birthday party for Olivia since she is going to be 2 in 2 weeks!

FYI: The weather is getting better and better in Idaho so get ready for some awesome adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment