Sunday, February 6, 2011

Last Childless Traveling

We haven't been on many really neat adventures lately. With freezing weather, business trips, and pregnancy, we haven't been planning very many fun weekends. Our last big trip was to Utah for John's business meetings. I was able to go along with him this time since I am currently out of school and have a very flexible schedule.

Last Sunday we went down and visited with John's brother and some of his cousins. When we go down to Utah to visit his family, it's the only time for John to play video games, so we had to go down Monday night too so he could get his share in before the child is born.

We stayed at a hotel with a really nice view. Here's a picture, but it was so nice because of the mountains in the back, but this picture does not do it justice.



While John went to his meetings, I stayed in the hotel room and worked on my family history since the family history center was so close to the hotel. My mom just got a lot of new Chinese family names and I put them into the computer. When I was kicked out of the hotel at check out time, it was not a problem since I spent most of my afternoon in the family history center getting help from a lady that knows more Chinese than I do. Just a few more hours on my own, and we will have tons of names to take to the temple.

Lastly, we are just waiting for the baby to come now. I am 35 weeks pregnant now and am not very mobile. I don't look too big, but walking isn't very enjoyable for me right now. That's mostly why we do puzzles and play board games inside than go out and do mini hikes. Here's a picture which I don't think I look any more pregnant than my other pictures, but I'm definitely bigger.



That's all for now. We will keep you all posted the next time something new and exciting happens!

1 comment:

  1. SOoo Cute! I love that picture of you. I wish I should come visit you and we could spend the day playing bang, watching chick flicks (I might even sit through tommy boy but only because you're pregnant) and eating sourkraut with green olives!

    ReplyDelete