Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Amanda vs Melinda: Pregnancy Belly Comparisons

My sister and I are physically very different. One of the ways that we are different is the way that we handle pregnancy. Starting from week six, I was really sick, but then had a two month break in my 2nd trimester. Once 3rd trimester hit, I began being the sick pregnant lady again. My sister on the other hand, never felt a bit sick the nine months of her pregnancy. She says it's because she's taller and the baby has more room to swim around. I would have to agree with her on this one.

I do have one advantage to pregnancy though. Amanda got stretch marks when she was pregnant with her kids. However, my sister, asking me about stretch marks, phrased it by saying, "Your body must be a road map by now!" Little did she know I inherited my mothers stretchy skin.

I had my sister send me a few pictures of when she was pregnant with her first child so that we could compare how a baby fits into someone that is 5'10 and someone who is 5'2. You've probably seen most of my pictures, but here they are next to Amanda's. Her pictures are smaller than mine and I don't know how to fix it. Here you go! I hope you enjoy!


Amanda 26 weeks


Me 25 weeks


Amanda 30 weeks


Me 30 weeks with my friend Jessica who is 28 weeks in this picture.


Amanda 34 weeks


Me 35 weeks

Looking at the pictures now, we do look pretty similar, but I thought some of you might like to see how we look.

Just a few more weeks! Hopefully the next blog will have baby pictures instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment