Sunday, November 27, 2011

One Gallon of Paint


We have been so busy lately!  We got the "keys" to our house two weeks ago.  By "keys" I mean they left the door unlocked and told us the place was ours.  However we sold our contract for our apartment in Rexburg, but we sold it for January.  So we are going to finish painting the inside of our house before we move it.  Everything was primer before, but look at the color now!  I love it!  I can't take all the credit for it though.  They are the same colors in John's parents house.

Ignore the mess.  Oh, and the brown color on the walls was painted with just one gallon of paint. I was impressed. but I guess a gallon always goes that far.
Kitchen
 Stairway- this is where our gallon of paint ended.




That's all for now.  Painting takes a longer time than I thought.  We've painted for 3-part time days and haven't even finished the downstairs yet.  Hopefully we'll be done within the next week!

Plus, I'm taking suggestions on colors for the bathroom and bedrooms.

2 comments: